Friday, March 28, 2014

VIOLET STORM Release Day!

Dear friends, family, and fellow writers (who are also friends!), I'm so happy to finally announce the release of my debut YA Sci-Fi novel, VIOLET STORM. Many of you know that this project was several years in the making, and life has finally allowed me to be in a great place to share it with the world. The debut also marks my entry into the Indie realm of publishing, and I couldn't be more excited. 

I hope you'll help me celebrate both of these milestone by purchasing a copy of VIOLET STORM or sharing the release with friends and family. 

VIOLET STORM can be purchased on:

Book Description: 

A brilliant surgeon known for his invention of Modi'sthe only cure for a fatal disease spreading in the City of Light—has gone rogue with his experiments, and the Monarchy is desperate to shut him down. That's where Aeva Storm comes in, a champion athlete with an ego to match. Aeva is the surgeon's secret weapon against the Monarchy. After reconstructing her body to become a Modi unlike any he's ever created, Aeva is forced into a fight against all odds. She'll have to break loyalties, hurt family, and turn her back on newly awakened love. Thousands of lives hang in the balance in a battle that will set forth a new era.
Join Aeva on her quest to see whether she's got what it takes to go up against the most powerful humans ever created.
Recommend VIOLET STORM to a friend: Just tweet, Facebook, or link to this blog post!


Below are some early reviews to help you decide whether it’s worth purchasing. 
“Soliveres’s rich storytelling makes the pages come alive; from the beginning I was captivated by her vivid depiction of our heroine’s surroundings, her struggles, and ultimately her triumph and survival.  Soliveres’s writing evokes such emotion and suspense that I couldn’t put the book down, and I can’t wait for the next installment in the series!” ~Lauren Shostack


“Violet Storm has the elements of a good story to keep you turning the page.” ~Phili Nguyen


“The suspense and plot twists had me continuously telling myself ‘just one more chapter!’” ~Lindsay Dilloway      


“Warning: I missed precious hours of sleep (not good for a father of 2-year old twins). I simply could not put the book down. You all have been warned.” ~Mike Louie
Soliveres gives Aeva a voice that is clever and witty...Aeva is our heroine not only because she puts others before herself; but because, more than this, she is a representation of how far we must be willing to go to save all things precious to us.” ~ Christine Nguyen 
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart Christine, Mike, Lindsay, Lauren, and Phili for your heartwarming reviews!  

Annnnnd...Here's the raffle! 
Enter for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card, a signed copy of the book, and an exclusive VS promo card! So help spread the word about VIOLET STORM’s release for a chance to win! 
(Raffle ends Monday evening)

Blog Hop:
I want to give a special thanks to my fellow bloggers and friends for supporting me on my book launch today by letting me stop over on their blogs!
They've got some fun pics and photos of the Violet Storm journey that you should check out!


Jeffrey Hadget
(Leandra is hosting a raffle! Enter for a chance to a $5 Amazon gift card!)






12 comments:

  1. Woot!! Major congrats! And I do hope you're having a wonderful day and celebrating loads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meradeth!! Your support has helped made this day extra sweet ;) Off to celebrate tonight!

      Delete
  2. Have fun celebrating, Anna- I hope it involves some wonderful food, friends, and family! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leandra! I'm hoping to include all of that in just a couple of hours. ;) Can't thank you enough for all of the support, it's been so heartwarming and I'm on cloud nine just from that alone. :)

      Delete
  3. Anna-- so fun to see all you are doing here to promote your book! I would love to help out with the blog hop if you're interested (on my A Thought Grows blog). Please let me know if you'd like to set up a date! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Julie! :) I'm definitely interested, and super grateful! We can set it up for next week or the following. You let me know and I can draft up something and shoot you an email. Big hugs!

      Delete
  4. Found you through Jeff's site and your book sounds phenomenal. Congrats and welcome to indie. I'm also very taken with your Snow Dolls series which I took a loo at, Will come back to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheena! I'm very excited to get started on the Snow Dolls series. Glad to have VS out in the world so that I can start to focus more on writing. Yeesh! :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nas! :) I'm so happy to be able to publish it and start working on something new!

      Delete
  6. I'm glad I found this blog and joined to follow. I love young adult stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you for stopping by Debi! :)

      Delete

I love comments! Shoot me a message below!

ShareThis