Sunday, April 27, 2014

VS Character Lookbook: Aeva

Today's VS Character Lookbook is inspired by Aeva Storm in her Fila gear. 
From the novel, VIOLET STORM

*     *     *
Excerpt from Violet Storm:
Fila is Agria’s state sport. We compete every year against the City of Light—the vainglorious pigs. Since I joined the team four years ago, we haven’t lost once. Am I being arrogant? No. I’m just that good at fighting, at surviving. 
The sport is most known for its use of a delicate glass ball that we throw, run, and catch. If you don’t have the reflexes of a cat, it isn’t a game you want to play—unless you like to feel bone-breaking pain. Coach Hatcher always said I was born for it. “You run like a deer, with an arm I haven’t seen in decades,” he announced the first time he saw me play. His head was shaking, his face expressing a comical degree of awe and reverence. “Now all we have to do is bring out the animal in you.”

Check out the other Character Lookbooks here.


Don't forget to Read + Review + Share 
Violet Storm!



16 comments:

  1. Again, awesome! You have a great eye for costume design Anna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kyle! :) These lookbooks are too much fun.

      Delete
  2. Very very cool looking! I'm in completely agreement with Kyle--you really have a knack for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meradeth! :) These are a little time consuming because I end up searching the internet for hours just trying to find the right outfits and images, but it's still pretty fun!

      Delete
    2. I'd imagine it would take a while! You know, doing a little tutorial would be really cool at some point--I'd love to hear where you like to find the best images and stuff. (Random idea, just throwing it out there because I'd love it! :)

      Delete
    3. That is a great idea! I will definitely throw something together. Thanks girl! :)

      Delete
  3. Fun idea to make a lookbook for your characters! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiana! And I wanted to say, you have quite the talent for blog design. I LOVE the look of your blog!

      Delete
  4. You know I'm going to have to read your book, right? I just need my time-stopper to start functioning. Now. Please? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the creativity and thought you put into your writing-- it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these character lookbooks - it's so fun and fascinating to SEE them like this! She sounds bad-add. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lookbook. How cool is that?
    Great blog.
    From one of your followers,
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Shoot me a message below!

ShareThis