Saturday, March 28, 2015

1 Year Anniversary of Violet Storm!

The one-year anniversary of my debut novel, Violet Storm is today, Saturday, March 28th!!

It's been a wonderful year full of learning, and yes, full of stress. I learned a lot about self-publishing and about myself. I feel so much more prepared for the release of the next books in the Modi Series and I'm hopeful that things will go much more smoothly the next time around. (crossing fingers) From editing, to cover design, to marketing and public appearances, it's been a whirlwind of anxiety, giddiness, and panic.

Thank you for all the support, for joining me on this journey, for your spectacular insight along the way, and for allowing me to share with you all the lessons I've learned.

This is for all the self-publishing mavens who've paved the way, and whom I've learned so much from, and for all the inspirational bloggers I've come to call my friends. This is for the friends who have stood beside me as I worked relentlessly to pursue this dream.

Violet Storm became a dream come true the moment it was placed in the hands of readers.

It's funny just how true that saying is, "It always seems impossible, until it's done." Thank you for your encouraging words, Nelson Mandela. These words have helped me write two books in one incredible year.

Cheers to many more books that always feel so impossible to write and to finish until those fateful, glorious words, The End. 

Check out a quick photo montage I made of the amazing year it's been. 



P.S. - I've got another present for you. Return here tomorrow evening for the release of the much anticipated, Episode IV of my adult urban fantasy, CODE NAME: GHOST! Ahhhh! :) 

Haven't heard of this series before? Click the link above to read the first three episodes. 


Happy recommends that you take his cue and relax today...



7 comments:

  1. Woot!! Major congrats on your book anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year :) Sending you much luck and well wishes for the next release (and for query related "fun"--something I think we both need right about now!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meradeth!! And I am definitely right there with you! :) What a blur this year has been, right? And you've had two book releases (plus more along the way)! Thank you for being such an inspiration. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy always makes me happy! he is SO cute! HUGE congrats on the one year anniversary...it's amazing how much we learn as the journey goes on, right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I read your comment quickly at first and my thoughts strung these words together "Happy is HUGE." Hahaha! A guess a part of me recently thought that. He is getting too big.

    Thanks so much for the encouragement! :) I can't believe it's been a whole year already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice trailer, Anna. Congrats on your success. It's much deserved. Keep it up:)
    Hugs to Happy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra! Congrats to you as well! :) Happy is giving you hugs back.

      Delete
  5. Happy book birthday! That's a pretty awesome trailer too. Congrats to you.

    I thought I'd be much more prepared for my releases following my debut, and that's true to some degree. But I do feel like there's that pressure too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Shoot me a message below!

ShareThis