Wednesday, November 25, 2015

All Things Fall...And Pumpkin

This past weekend, Kyle and I made a point to get some fresh air and walk around the neighborhood. We've been sick the past couple of days. Low energy, cold weather, headaches, and stuffy noses do not allow for many fun adventures.

Anyway, I had this terrible aching feeling that I was missing out on experiencing the change in season. Fall is my favorite time of the year. The colors, the food, the family bonding. Thanksgiving kicks off a slew of back-to-back celebrations. Sadly, this means we're nearing the end of November. I'm worried that it will be winter all too soon. So I grabbed my camera, bundled up, and we went for a sunset stroll.


Lots of turning leaves in our neighborhood.

Lots! 

Not sure if this is a birch tree, but look at the cool bark on these trees.

And November skies...just breathtaking.

Can't. Stop. Staring.


How beautiful is that sky? By the way, I think I've settled on a title for the third and final book in the Modi Series. How does Indigo Sky sound? That or Indigo Fire.

I can't stop craving pumpkin. Pumpkin pastries all day every day.
What do you crave the most during the holidays?

Hugs,
Anna

And because Happy wanted to let you know how he was doing. Grand. He's always grand.


Anna Soliveres is the author of the Modi Series. Crimson Earth, Book Two releases Dec. 10th.
Pre-Order you copy today!



KINDLE

BOOK DESCRIPTION:
Aeva Storm finally has the answers she’s been looking for since the night she was struck by lightning. She knows who she is—and more importantly, what she is. But her secret isn’t hers alone to keep, and some of those who know the truth will do anything to control her.

In the sequel to the acclaimed Violet Storm, Aeva must decide how far she’ll go to protect her identity and to find her missing sister in a world she hardly recognizes. She must embrace her new life—and her strange new body—if she hopes to save the only place she and her family have left to call home.

Filled with action, mystery, and heartbreak, Crimson Earth finds Aeva, Ruven, and Karth on opposing sides as the war between The False Alliance and the Monarchy draws near.

Can they band together to fight against the evil threatening the City? Or will they destroy each other before the war has even begun?

12 comments:

  1. Some beautiful pictures! I'm surprised you found so many beautiful trees this late in the season. There are still a few around here, but many, many empty branches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures. We don't get that here in Miami. I crave mashed potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sky one had me mesmerized as well. I can see why you love fall so much Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, awesome pics! Those sky ones look so amazing. It was fun being home and getting to re-live fall a little (it's full-on winter here in Montana now...sigh), but the leaves at home were perfect! Love Indigo Sky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!
    Great title. I think of the two I like Indigo Fire the best.
    Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely skies. Y es, you need to be quick off the mark to get the best out of every season, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Indigo Sky--especially in contrast to the Earth aspect in your second title.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures, and I love your book cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I crave everything pumpkin all the time...except for lattes. I never got that hype. I'd rather rock a regular coffee with a pumpkin scone. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love fall and you captured it beautifully! I so enjoyed these pictures and I am so glad you were able to get out and snap these. The sky shots are incredible. Thanks for sharing. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Shoot me a message below!

ShareThis