Thursday, December 3, 2015

Crimson Earth Book Blitz!



Woohoo! We are getting closer and closer to the release date of CRIMSON EARTH. How exciting!

Today, I'll stick to the fun stuff: 


  • VS Discount: To get more readers interested, I'm setting the price of the digital copies of VIOLET STORM (Book 1 in the Modi Series) at $0.99 for the entire month of December. Yep. I want you guys to have the chance to fall in love with the story as much as I--and many other readers--have. Check it out and let us know what you think by writing a review on Goodreads and Amazon!


CRIMSON EARTH Excerpt: 


Ruven’s lips twitch into the distant echo of a smile—a rare sight these days. He moves to the other side of the wide corridor. He’s hard to ignore. As a whole, Ruven is jarringly present in the space he occupies. Mostly because of his unique modifications, making him incomparable to any other human on this earth. And when those crimson eyes lock onto you… it’s like being ensnared in a dream you’re not sure will turn into a nightmare.
Since I woke up from my near-death experience, there never seems to be enough distance between us, and yet, for some reason he’s always around. Some people are gluttons for punishment.
Don’t pretend you don’t care about him, Aeva.
How the heckfire am I supposed to do anything else? These days, my entire life revolves around pretending. Before the Monarch died, Ruven had been my friend—my closest ally. And then things got a little too intense. He told me how much he cared about me, and that he wanted more than just friendship. But I struggled with the idea of us, because there were more pressing issues occupying my mind—and my heart. I couldn’t give him what he wanted and now things have changed between us.
I hate it.
I hate it for so many reasons that just thinking about it makes me want to hurt someone.



Releasing Thursday | December 10, 2015


Pre-order your copies today!!





Crimson Earth (Modi, #2)


FUN: Enter the raffle for a chance to win some awesome prizes! 

(Limited to U.S. entries only)

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Check out this cool video I did for Crimson Earth. It started out as a simple quote, and then I got ambitious...








29 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I know this book is going to do well. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting and that trailer fit Aeva to a T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheena! I may try my hand at a few more (now that I actually know how to build one out). ;)

      Delete
  4. So exciting! I love that video--short, and packs a massive punch! (I'm totally going to ask you how you made it for my next release!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely! Maybe I'll write a post on it. I just used iMovie (it came with sound effects), and I added the text as pics (which gave me more options for placement). The background though, was done in After Effects (something Kyle did for me). I might actually shell out the money to do my entire trailer in After Effects, because it's way more versatile. ;)

      Delete
  5. Yay on the blitz and trailer. I'll check out Violet Storm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, it's almost here!!! How exciting.

    Medeia, VS was a great read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, thanks for the review, btw!! :) big hugs!

      Delete
  7. Hope your Monday was productive:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woot! Your release is coming soon. I have to say I love your covers. Are they manipulated photos or digital painting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Loni! They're based off of photos which my fiancé then paints over (so it's more of a painting). I'm looking forward to seeing what the cover will look like for the third and final book in the series.

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a great read. Stephanie is one of my regular blogging buddies too.

    Have a fabulous day and thanks for visiting Comedy Plus. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Anna! And good luck for your launch - not that you need it. Look how many people have entered your giveaway already - wow! The trailer looks great too.

    Thanks for visiting my blog today. Always happy to welcome new readers. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, J.H! Crossing my fingers everything turns out just fine. LOL

      Delete
  11. Anna what is it with sf novels and red colour? You are Crimson :) and only this year I translated both RED QUEEN and RED RISING :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dezmond! I actually didn't realize that. Maybe it's the year of Red. ;)

      Delete
  12. Can I just say how exciting I am for this one? I was ready for more when I finished the first. Can't wait to get reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I recently read about this book on a blog and it sounds so good. Wonderful to learn more about it. Wishing you the best of luck! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Shoot me a message below!

ShareThis