Thursday, December 10, 2015

Crimson Earth - Release Day!

Yay! It's finally here! 

Okay, I won't take up too much of your time. I'm sure you're tired of seeing every single one of my blog posts talking mostly about my book. (But I mean, wow, it's my second book! Who would have though I'd be able to write a sequel??) So here's something a little different--a video! (I included details on how I created the video at the end of this post.)






Thank you so much for all your support.  It truly means a lot to me. :)




Book Description:

Aeva Storm finally has the answers she’s been looking for since the night she was struck by lightning. She knows who she is—and more importantly, what she is. But her secret isn’t hers alone to keep, and some of those who know the truth will do anything to control her.

In the sequel to the acclaimed Violet Storm, Aeva must decide how far she’ll go to protect her identity and to find her missing sister in a world she hardly recognizes. She must embrace her new life—and her strange new body—if she hopes to save the only place she and her family have left to call home.

Filled with action, mystery, and heartbreak, Crimson Earth finds Aeva, Ruven, and Karth on opposing sides as the war between The False Alliance and the Monarchy draws near.

Can they band together to fight against the evil threatening the City? Or will they destroy each other before the war has even begun? 


Order your copies today!!


Kindle | Kobo | iBook | Nook | Paperback Signed Paperback


*Extras: 

  • If you're curious about how I made the video (including the other teaser trailer), I did all the editing myself, using iMovie (which came free on my iMac, you can also download it from the App store if you don't have it). After watching a few YouTube how-to videos, I was able to do a decent enough job editing. For the setup: it was literally just me, my DSLR camera, tripod, lamp (removed the shade for brighter lighting), and a small poster I had printed on VistaPrint (size: 11x16) to add some color in the background. 


27 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL Thank you Maria! :) Very exciting day.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Liz! The day went by so quickly. :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your release! And fun video too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Loni! :) It was such a fun day. I was nursing a cold, but tried not to let that keep my spirits down. hehe

      Delete
  4. Congrats!! I hope you're celebrating and having fun! And great job on the video--it looks totally professional (and I appreciate the notes on how you did it too :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meradeth! I was thinking of you when I wrote down those video tidbits. It was very overwhelming at first, but then as I got started, it was actually quite fun. Not sure I'll do it again, but it was a great learning experience. hehe

      Delete
    2. Well it looks amazing! Really awesome job on it :)

      Delete
  5. I thought that video was great! And the poster in the background was a nice touch too. I wished we lived close enough that we could go out on your big day & celebrate w/lunch, b/c sequels are no small thing. So here's to lunch-in-the-spirit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I would SERIOUSLY love that. One of these days I hope to meet up in person. Maybe we'll cross paths at a conference? Thank you for all the support thus far. :)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on your big release day! I hope you're taking time to yourself. You're beautiful, by the way...and very well spoken! You should definitely do speaking engagements as part of your promotion efforts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, Steph, you are so kind. :) I am a nervous wreck when it comes to public speaking. I won't ever forget my first book launch and how much I really needed those glasses of wine.... >_< LOL I hope I get over that in the future. One step at a time, I suppose.

      Delete
  7. Congrats Anna I am so happy for you and that video was wonderful. So full of enthusiasm and spunk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thank you so much, Sheena! It was fun to make. Even better that I didn't have to do it in front of anyone. LOL

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on what sounds like a great read, I'm loving the cover. For some reason or other I'm unable to access the video at this moment in time but I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Tracy! Sorry to hear the video didn't work. I'll have to troubleshoot that.

      Delete
    2. Well worth the wait. All is well today with regard to the video.

      Delete
  9. Congratulations! I have been seeing your book all over the place. Love the video! :) Best of luck.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so great to hear! And thank you!! :) Same to you and your new release. I can't wait to get my hands on it. <3

      Delete
  10. Congratulations to you, dear Anna! I am so happy for you! Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your release. I'm thrilled for you. You're going to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I loved the video. It's great hearing and seeing the authors behind the books and blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belated congratulations! (I was on vacation last week.) Hope you sell a ton of books.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Shoot me a message below!

ShareThis