Sunday, November 13, 2016

RIP Blogger & Hello WordPress

We're moving!!


Friends,

This move has been a long time coming. Unfortunately, Blogger has not done much to innovate and I've been ready for a must-needed refresh for some time. Wordpress is simple, easy to use and offers a beautiful interface to attract and retain readers.

I'll be starting with a clean slate--no migration of archived blogs. I'm going to rip the band-aid and start anew. Why? You ask.

Well, I think it's time for the next version of "If You Wish to be a Writer." I'll be carrying over the blog name (just insert Wordpress, where Blogspot used to be) and adding a more defined purpose: offering curated writing advice from top editors, writers, and literary agents. Below is a quick snapshot of what I hope to achieve.

Thank you to everyone who's been with me since day one. :) I hope you follow me on this next journey!

www.ifyouwishtobeawriter.wordpress.com


5 comments:

  1. Very cool! Just make sure you're blogger friendly--as in, it's easy to get to your site from a blogger interface, and I'll be there! Exciting times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since WordPress is a successful medium of blogging, WordPress development services have successfully made a mark in the contemporary web world. In fact, most people working in this medium believe that WordPress is surely one of the most potent and elegant Content Management platforms that will surely help webmasters successfully answer your web needs. See more wordpress customization service

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Shoot me a message below!

ShareThis